- Hot Wire Semiconductor Sensor
- Detects resistance change across both edges of variation in thermal and electrical conductivity due to a gas absorbed on the platinum wire as a result of surface of a semiconductor.
- Sensitive and large variation in output at low gas concentration.
- Less initial stabilization time, more compact, more energy saving as compared with a semiconductor sensor.
- Long service life, high stability, and high durability.
- Selective sensitivity to gases（H2, CH4, C2H5OH）.