- 1. Use of Personal Information
- New Cosmos uses personal information provided by our customers within the range of the following objectives.
- 1) To answer inquiries from the customer
- 2) To send the customer information about new products and information about exhibitions and other presentations
- 2. To appropriately manage and protect personal information
- By taking appropriate safety measures concerning obtained customers’ personal information, New Cosmos Electric strives to prevent leakage or loss of or damage or unauthorized access to customer personal information.
- 3. Providing or Disclosing Personal Information to Third Parties
- With the following exceptions, New Cosmos Electric does not disclose personal information to third parties.
- 1) When required to do so by law
- 2) When the customer consents
- 3) When handling of personal information within the range required to attain the customer’s objective is entrusted to another company with whom a non-disclosure agreement concerning personal information has been signed
- 4. About Cookies
- 5. About Web Beacons
- New Cosmos Electric websites may use web beacons to count the number of accesses to a website and the access route for the purpose of improving the website, but web beacons cannot identify customers. ●Web beacons are a system for data collection that is embedded in a webpage. When this system is used, the moment a page is displayed by a reader’s browser, information concerning the access is sent to the analysis server.
If the customer does not wish to provide personal information, the customer may on their own judgement refuse to provide personal information. We request your understanding.