Oxygen Indicator & Alarm KS-7O
- Gas Detected
- Detected Principle
- Galvanic cell
- Detection Range
- 0vol% to 25.0vol% or 0vol% to 50.0vol%
- W82 x H150 x D35 mm (excluding protrusions)
Compact and light-weight one-piece type gas indicator & alarm.
- Clean rooms for semiconductor factory
- Various test rooms for continuous monitoring of oxygen deficiency and the safety under construction.
- Clear flowing lamp for gas alarm.
- Automatic backup to operate under electric power failure for more than 2 weeks (350 hrs).
- Small and lightweight for easy installation.
|Detection Range||0 to 25.0 vol% or 0 to 50.0 vol%|
|Concentration Indication||LCD 3-digit digital, 0.1vol% resolution (with backlight)|
|Alam Set Value||For 25.0vol%: 1st stage 19.0vol%, 2nd stage: 18.0vol%
For 50.0vol%: 1st stage 18.0vol%, 2nd stage: 25.0vol%
|Alarm Indication||1st stage: Orange LED blinks, flowing Orange status lamp
2nd stage: Red LED blinks, flowing Red status lamp
Buzzer: more than 70 dB/m
|External Output||Gas concentration analog output: 4-20m ADC
Gas alarm contact for 1st and 2nd stage: 1a non-voltage
Latching (standard) or non-latching
|Other Functions||Maintenance mode, alarm stop|
|Operating Temperature/humidity||-10 to +40 °C / 30 to 85 %RH|
|Power Source||24 VDC ±10%|
|Power Consumption||Monitoring: 1W, During alarm: 3W|
|Dimensions||W82 x H150 x D35 mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Options||Separate Sensor Unit KS-7OF, Battery Unit KS-7xB|