CO indicator & Alarm KS-7D
- Gas Detected
- Carbon monoxide
- Detected Principle
- Electrochemical cell
- Detection Range
- 0-75ppm, 0-150ppm, 0-250ppm, or 0-400ppm
- W82 x H150 x D35 mm (excluding protrusions)
Compact and light-weight one-piece type gas indicator & alarm for CO.
- Offices of iron plants.
- Research facilities of universities.
- Underground parking lot for prevent Carbon monoxide poisoning.
- Clear flowing lamp for gas alarm.
- Automatic backup to operate under electric power failure for more than 2 weeks (350 hrs).
- Small and lightweight for easy installation.
|Gas Detected||Carbon Monoxide|
|Detection Range||0 to 75 ppm, 0 to 150 ppm, 0 to 250 ppm, or 0 to 4000 ppm|
|Concentration Indication||LCD 4-digit digital, 1ppm resolution (with backlight)|
|Alam Set Value||For F.S. 75ppm: 25/50ppm
For F.S. 150ppm: 50/100ppm
For F.S. 250ppm: 50/150ppm
For F.S. 400ppm: 50/150ppm
|Alarm Indication||1st stage: Orange LED blinks, flowing Orange status lamp
2nd stage: Red LED blinks, flowing Red status lamp
Buzzer: more than 70dB/1m
|External Output||Gas concentration analog output: 4-20mA DC
Gas alarm contact for 1st and 2nd stage: 1a non-voltage
Latching (standard) or non-latching
|Other Functions||Maintenance mode, alarm stop|
|Operating Temperature/humidity||-5 to +40 °C / 30 to 85 %RH|
|Power Source||24 VDC ±10%|
|Power Consumption||Monitoring: 1W, During alarm: 3W|
|Dimensions||W82 x H150 x D35 mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Options||Separate Sensor Unit KS-7OF, Battery Unit KS-7xB|
Connectable Alarm Units