Simplified Gas Alarm System B-780
- Target Gas
- LPG / Methane
- Detection Principle
- Catalytic combustion, Hot wire semiconductor
- Alarm Set Value
- 1/100 to 1/4 %LEL
Simple and reliable three-point gas alarm system for LPG / Methane monitoring
- The B-780 works with three detector models suitable for different applications.
- Gas alarm will be notified with red LED blinks and beeping sound.
- Fault alarm will be notified with amber LED blinks and beeping sound.
- Alarm unit is wall-mounted and easy to install.
- Power supply is 100/220 VAC and is connected to a standard AC outlet.
- Compact and lightweight
- There are three types of external outputs, which can be output to an external alarm device, emergency shutoff interlocking system, etc.
- Operation check can be done easily with TEST button.
|Number of Connected Detectors||Up to 3 Units|
|Detectors to be Connected||KD-5G, KD-5T, GD-1B||KD-5GM, KD-5M|
|Gas Alarm||・Red ALARM LED blinks
・Beeping sound, 80 dB/m or higher
・Selectable to auto resetting or manual resetting
|Fault Alarm||Amber FAULT LED blinks|
|Power Supply||100/220 VAC±10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 5 W during normal operation (max.)
Approx. 10 W during gas alarm (max.)
|External Outputs||(1) 6 VDC, 10 mA during nomal operation, 12 VDC, 10 mA during gas alarm, and 0 VDC during fault alarm|
| (2) 100/220 VAC, 1 A max. during gas alarm
(output delay time is approx. 35 sec., which can be changed to zero (no delay) by DIP switch setting), Replaceable fuse
|(3) NO/NC contact 24 VDC, 1 A max. (output delay is approx. 35 sec., which can be changed to zero (no delay) by DIP switch setting)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to +40°C (No condensation)|
|Dimensions||W138 × H180 × D33 mm (Excluding protrusions)|
|Mass||Approx. 420 g|
|Accessories||Screws x 2, Crimp terminals x 10|
|Detection Principle||Catalytic combustion||Hotwire semiconductor||Catalytic combustion|
|Alarm Set Value||1/100 to 1/4 %LEL|
|Response Time||30 sec. or less||1 min. or less||30 sec. or less||1 min. or less||30 sec. or less|
|Power Supply||24 VDC±20%|
|Current Consumption||30 mA or less at 24 V|
|Cable Length||Up to 500 m (CVV, 1.25 mm2, 3-core cable)||Up to 200m
(0.5mm2, 3-core cable)
|Operating Temperature||-10℃ to +60℃||-10℃ to +50℃||-10℃ to +40℃|
|Dimensions||W94 x H141 x D123 ㎜ (Excluding protrusions)||W52 x H116 x D37 ㎜|
|Mass||Approx. 1,500 g||Approx. 220 g|
|Mounting Method||By screws||By installation plate or band|
|Accessories||Stand, rainproof cap, rainproof cover, screws, screw expansion plugs, crimp terminals||Installation plate, wood screws, band, connectors, screw expansion plugs, crimp terminals|