One-point Type Gas Alarm System NV-100C
- Gas Detected
- Combustible gas (LPG, methane, etc.)
- Detection Principle
- Catalytic combustion
- Detection Range
- 0 to 100%LEL
- Concentration Indicator
- LCD bar-graph meter with backlight
Compact one-point type gas alarm system for combustible gases.
- Full maintenance functions with very easy zero and span adjustment.
- Proven reliability with years of experience – COSMOS gas sensors have a small zero drift, a small sensitivity decrease, and a long life.
- Zero suppression function cancels slight fluctuations of the reading due to environmental change.
- Compact Indicator/Alarm unit – W113 x H204 x D71.5 mm, Approx. 1.5kg.
- Battery provides backup power in case of a power failure, allowing continuous monitoring over 60 minutes after the failure. (option)
|Detection Principle||Catalytic combustion|
|Gas Detected||Combustible gases (LPG, Methane, etc.)|
|Detection Range||0 to 100 %LEL|
|Concentration Indicator||LCD bar-graph meter with backlight|
|Alarm accuracy||±25% of an Alarm Set Value|
|Operation Temperature||0 to +40 °C|
|Power Source||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (standard), 24VDC (option)|
|Power consumption||Diffusion type: 12VA/17VA (with the backup power source)
Suction type: 4VA per unit to be added
|Alarm indication||1st stage: Red lamp for 1st stage alarm flashing
2nd stage: Red lamps for 1st and 2nd stage alarms flashing
|Trouble Indication||Power source lamp lights up in orange|
|External output||Alarm output terminal: 1st alarm (1c no-voltage contact), 2nd alarm (1c no-voltage contact), Trouble alarm (1c no-voltage contact); Buzzer (1a no-voltage contact); Analog output: 4-20mA; Contact capacity: 2A@100 VAC (resistance load)|
|Dimensions and Weight||W113 x H204 x D71.5 mm, Approx. 1.5kg (without backup power source)
W113 x H234 x D110 mm, Approx. 3kg (with backup power source)