Grease Steel Dust Meter SDM-72
- Substance Measured
- Steel dust concentration in grease
- Measurement Principle
- Magnetic balance type electromagnetic method
- Measurement Range
- 0 to 5.000 %Wt
- Approx. 500g (including batteries)
Able to diagnose the bearing condition, even long before wear-induced vibration becomes detectable, by measuring the amount of steel dust in the grease around the bearing.
- Simple diagnosis and trend monitoring of the wear condition of greased bearings, gears, etc.
- Pre-diagnosis for Ferrography method and SOAP method
- Able to diagnose the bearing condition, even long before wear-induced vibration becomes detectable, by measuring the amount of steel dust in the grease around the bearing.
- Simple operation – simply measured by a grease sample
|Measurement Principle||Magnetic balance type electromagnetic method|
|Substance Measured||Steel dust concentration in grease|
|Measurement Range||0 to 5.000 %Wt|
|Minimum Resolusion||0.001 %Wt|
|Zero adjustment||Automatic adjustment|
|Amount of sample||Approx. 0.8ml|
|Power Source||4 x AA (R6) alkaline drycells|
|Battery Life*1||Up to 30 hours by alkaline cells|
|Operating temperature||0 to +40 °C|
|Dimensions||W84 x H190 x D40 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 500g (including batteries)|
|Standard Accessories||Carrying case, grease sampling spatula, grease sample case (10 pieces) and 4 x AA (R6) alkaline drycells|
*1 Battery life may vary with ambient conditions, conditions of use, storage period, battery manufacturers, etc.