Gas Leak Detector XP-703DIII
- Gas Detected
- Hydrogen, Arsine, Diborane, Silane and Phosphine
- Detection Principle
- Hot-wire semiconductor sensor
- Sampling Method
- Approx. 190g (including batteries and soft case)
To detect trace amounts of various semiconductor manufacturing gases.
- For gas leak inspection at semiconductor factory where there is toxic gas.
- Safety for hydrogen-related equipment.
- Can detect trace amounts of various semiconductor manufacturing gases.
- Automatic stop pump function
- Automatic gas exhaust mode
- Equivalent to IP22 (in soft case)
|Gas Detected||Hydrogen, Arsine, Diborane, Silane and Phosphine|
|Detection Principle||Hot wire semiconductor sensor|
|H2: 5.07 x 10-7, AsH3: 2.53 x 10-7, B2H6: 1.01 x 10-7, SiH4: 2.53 x 10-7,
PH3: 1.52 x 10-7
|H2: 1.0ppm, AsH3: 0.5ppm, B2H6: 0.2ppm, SiH4: 0.5ppm, PH3: 0.3ppm|
|Response Time||Within 10 seconds (for 300% of detectable gas concentration)|
|Power Supply||Size AA alkaline batteries x 2|
|Battery Life*1||Approx. 12 hours
(with size AA alkaline batteries)
|Degree of Protection||Equivalent to IP22|
|Operating Pressure||Atmospheric pressure (800 to 1100 hPa)|
|0 to +40°C
Less than 85%RH (with no condensation)
|Dimensions||Approx. W38 x H130 x D32 mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 190g (including batteries and soft case)|
|Accessories||Soft case, Drain Filter, Replacement Filter, Gas Probe, Dust Filter, Hand Strap,
Size AA Alkaline Battery x 2, etc.
*1 It may vary based on the environmental conditions, operating conditions, strage time, battery manufacturer, etc.
arsine【AsH3】, dichlorosilane【SiH2Cl2】, diborane【B2H6】, hydrogen【H2】, semiconductor manufacturing gases, phosphine【PH3】, R407C, R410A