Personal CO Monitor XC-2200
- Gas Detected
- Carbon Monoxide
- Detection Principle
- Electrochemical cell
- Sampling Method
- Approx. 75g (including battery)
Pocket-sized personal carbon monoxide detector.
- For safety check by wearing at steel mills, construction site, tunnel construction and paint job site etc.
- For safety of site workers.
- Can be used continuously for 5000 hours.
- Available with loud buzzer, alarm lamp from 4 dimensions, peak hold function.
- Available with TWA (Time Weighted Average) gas concentration display, memory of peak value, and peak hold function.
- Thin, lightweight design.
|Gas Detected||Carbon Monoxide|
|Detection Principle||Electrochemical cell|
|0 to 300 ppm
(300 to 2,000 ppm)
|Indication Accuracy*1||Within ±30%|
|Alarm Set Value||50ppm (first stage), 150ppm (second stage),
150ppm・h (time weighted average)
|Response Time*2||30s or less (90% of final reading)|
|Display Mode||LCD (Manual backlight)|
|Alarm Mode||Buzzer sounds, flashing red light, vibrator|
|Approvals||Ex ib IIB T3 (TIIS)|
|Functions||Remaining battery level, peak hold, peak value memory, readout
of time weighted average, alarm functions except gas alarm (time
weighted average value, sensor malfunction, remaining battery level,
|Operation Temperature||-10°C to +40 °C, 30 to 90 %RH (non-condensing)|
|Operation Air Pressure||Air pressure ±10%|
|Power Source||1 x AAA alkaline dry cell|
|Battery Life*3||Up to 5000 hours (at 20°C with less than 20ppm)|
|Dimensions||W65 x H64 x D22 mm (excluding protrusions)|
|Weight||Approx. 75g (including battery)|
|Standard Accessories||1 x AAA alkaline dry cell, 1 x safety pin adaptor (with fixing screw)|
*1 Under identical measuring conditions.
*2 Operating at 20 ±2°C.
*3 Battery life may vary with ambient conditions, conditions of use, storage period, battery manufactures, etc.
Type Approved by TIIS Explosion-proof certification